Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwohl

bait in McIntosh

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone direct me to someplace where I could get bait in McIntosh?

I believe they sell bait at the gas staion on the main drag in McIntosh. I think it's a Cenex station.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Neighbor_guy
      I'm hoping the snow they are forecasting shows up. Because then it's on for sure.    Put new glass on the light weight .223 so I don't have to carry the heavy target weight gun around. Just not practical where I hunt to have a 300yard gun. A 150yard gun will do just fine.    When you cary a shotgun and a rifle on almost every stand a few extra pounds can add up in a hurry.    Good luck tonight moose
    • Neighbor_guy
      Twin is pretty deep. One of the last to freeze over in most years.    I wasnt home yesterday evening to see if any more kids went through the ice.    I will did the spud out and see how thick  it is by shore tomorrow. 
    • tworiversman
      that's insane! 
    • Neighbor_guy
      The East Central Chapter of the MDAA will be holding its December meeting at Junction Bowl in Isanti Sunday December 11th st 6:00pm.   
    • CousinEddie
      We wait until the snowmobile club stakes the trail before going through the narrows.