Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowhuntz

buffalo bay

5 posts in this topic

havent been up there in a three weeks so i was just wondering if you are still able to drive out from brich or buffalo points? I herd the fishing has slowed. I was thinking of moving the fishhouse

mn mike have you been up there lately? should i bring sleds or do you think a pickup with chains are fine?

i would bring the sleds.chains will not do you any good if you plan on exporing off the roads far.

Yep, sounds like sleds are the way to go, especially traveling off road. Doesn't sound like much of a road coming from Birch right now and I don't think anyone is traveling out from the Marina last I heard.

Dad and my Brother in law were up there the last couple days, fishing was slow but they had other things to do, like, get the house back up on top again, they weren't happy campers last nite when I talked to them. They were watching the wind pretty good today, I think they pulled out about mid afternoon, didn't want to get stranded with the road blown in.

I haven't been up there for a long time now, not sure if I'll go this weekend or not, might go to the sportsmans show in Fargo instead.

Next weekend sounds like we will get up there if the weather is good.

Mike

thanks thats all i need to know didnt want to pull sleds up if i didnt have to. I give you a report when i get back leaving tomorrow night thanks again