Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishkid

johnson

3 posts in this topic

I was thinking about going out to johnson tommorow and i didnt get a chance to scope it out today. i was wondering if there are any springs i have to worry about out from the boat launch off hw21.

no not really we have been driving out now for a while

thanks casey. you could have called me lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
      Wow that is a little discouraging. Looked at the DNR lake info for the last survey which was done on Big Trout lake in 2011. Not one Laker was caught in any of the test net types! Still shows their stocking them but none showed up. Anyone try it on opener and find any Lakers?
    • leech~~
      Anyone go out there last weekend for opener? If so how was the ice and the bite? Giving this weekend a thought?
    • Kooshnitz
      I personally like the cold and dont mind it. But this week is a nice change and prob wont help the ice building much! 
    • leech~~
      So how did you do last weekend?
    • fishing4fun
      I remembered I wrote this question. So I'm replying back. I was lucky enough to have a relative who had a Smith and Wesson Model 66-2 .357 mag (mint condition) that he was willing to part with. I haven't shot it yet. Been busy. Anyway now what recommendations are out there for 38 shells for plinking. I've read about the problems if using to heavy a load. Thanks