Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew Erickson

lacrosse anyone?

7 posts in this topic

anybody here play lacrosse?This is my first year playing and it looks awesome.I just wish they had more games on tv

I do not play but have always wanted to try. Very physical sport. I can't believe some of the slashes they take. Plus that ball is really really hard.

Espn will sometimes have college lacrosse games on. Only time I played was gym back in high school with plastic sticks. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

yea im playing for my highschool team but it should be pretty fun

Yea I got a couple friends that play on the east coast for college. Once you get the hang of cradling and get the hang of it it's really fun, and it's a super aggressive sport you can lay people out.

I played for a while up until 11th grade, sure was alot of fun, i played goalie and would have bruises from head down after every game and practice. Very physical sport, but a ton of fun.

Lacrosse used to be the offseason sport for Canadian hockey players. I remember watching games on Canadian TV.