Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
IFallsRon

Exhibition season

IFallsRon

Looks like Perkins is the goat in a 6-1 opening loss to Cincinnati. Baker pitched a strong two innings.

IFallsRon

T. Hunter 2-for-2, 2 RBI for the Angels.

tisosy11

hunter should have a nice year with vlad and the rest of the angels

santana will be nl cy young winner

Dahitman44

"vlade vlade he likes to party -- he don't botha nobody ..."

snoop and stew.

I will miss my Brother, Hunter.

Now, if you want to talk about Ortiz ...

;\)

Cicada

CUT IT OUT!

bassNspear

i think its going to be interesting to see what all those guys are goign to do for the season in new homes.

frogtosser

the first week dosnt mean much, we will see.

bassNspear

thats true, but its nice to see them start on a good note. Im not a 100% twins fan, but have to like them being i live here in MN. Its nice to see how they play the game of baseball

Dahitman44

C-man -- what's the matter -- too cool 4 U?

You have been pretty quiet in the DL forum this year what is up?

pegleg

I was at the game in Tempe on Saturday where Hunter went 2 for 2. A homerun and a double. He hit the ball on the nose both times. The home run came off Kerry Woods who according to all the Cub fans around me is washed up and would only be used for a late inning relieve pitcher. Nice to see Torii roaming center field also.

tisosy11

Kerry Woods...Mark Prior...Couple Cubbie Gems!!!

Cicada

Hitman,

Blew out the back in November, so I had only one fishing day before the first of the year. My brother did all the work for me. January and February kinda cold for the clam and too much snow for the 2wd Ranger. Looking forward to some late ice crappies and baseball!

IFallsRon

Lew Ford, whom the Twins released, is playing with the Hanshin Tigers of the Central League in Japan and is being paid $973,000.

Dahitman44

C-man --

Good to hear you made it around a little.

Scott K

Did the Twins win today against the Bo Sox?

IFallsRon

7-2 over Boston, 4-0 over Toronto

Scott K

Awsome!

Dahitman44

Sweet.

Order your homer hankies -- I think we might see a few out of that Young fella.

Scott K

Hopefully Young inspires Justin M

Scott K

When are the Twins on TV next?

mnwild

This Saturday at Noon and I think same time on Sunday also.

IFallsRon

Noon Sunday vs. Toronto.

Scott K

Thanks guys!

tisosy11

not sure - can always catch em on theradio i beleive...

IFallsRon

We give up. /s/ Cards

St. Louis Cardinals

Signed RHP Kyle Lohse to a one-year contract.