• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

97 Yarcraft 1785 Mille Lacs

97 shorelander trailer with spare

00 90 Hp Johnson (tiller)

waver wackers

marine band radio

lowrance depth finder

front and back trolling motors

tarp

guide ons

on board charger

This rig is in superior condition-could pass for brand new in looks and performace. Selling for my dad and no one takes better care of equipment than him. Outstanding boat! I used it to guide a couple times last summer-was able to go 43mph with 3 guys in it. Super stable on rough water. Always stored inside.

$9500

My old man is going to send me some pics so I can mail out. It is in storage at the moment-hope to have pics soon

located between Rosholt, SD and Wheaton, MN

thanks for looking.

i finally got a few pictures. they aren't the best because he took them in the shed but you should get the idea. If anyone else wants them, send me your email

I also had a typo in the original post. it is a 1785 not 1885.

this means 17 1/2 feet long and 85 inches wide. Has roller trailer.

Pics have been sent

I knew after you sent me photos, it wouldn't take long to sell. Too bad it wasn't a 20 footer. I would have grabbed that one!!!!

yeah they weren't the best pics but that boat was in mint condition. My father may be nuts for selling it but I guess he was thinking it was getting to be too much boat for him at his age.

thanks for interest