Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

Alexandria Sportsmen's Show March 14-16 at Viking Plaza Mall

5 posts in this topic

The 7th Annual Alexandria Sportsmen's Show will be held Friday through Sunday, March 14-16 at the Viking Plaza Mall in Alexandria, MN.

Numerous vendors will be displaying and selling at the show and admission is free. Show hours are: Friday, March 14--12 noon to 8 p.m.; Saturday, March 15--10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday, March 16--11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fishing seminars will be offered on Saturday and Sunday (see seminar schedule below).

Boats, pontoons, deck boats, docks, lifts and more will be on display and for sale at special show prices. Units on display include: Lund, Ranger, Crestliner, Warrior, G3, Fisher, Mirrocraft, ProCraft, Tahoe, PrinceCraft, Palm Beach pontoons, Premier Pontoons, Weere's Pontoons, Godfrey deckboats, Nautic Star deckboats; Dock Rite docks/lifts, Hewitt docks/lifts, Voyager Dock and more.

Featured seminar speakers include 2005 PWT Champion, David Andersen--Saturday, March 15 at 2 p.m.; and Sunday, March 16 at 12 noon. Andersen will be offering pro tips and tricks on tournament walleye fishing; Minnkota Outdoors TV host, Corey Bohn--Saturday, March 15 at 1 p.m. and Sunday, March 16 at 1 p.m. Bohn will be speaking on early season walleyes and gps/digital maps; Minnkota Outdoor pro staffer Kent Andersen, Saturday, March 15 at 12 noon and Sunday, March 16 at 2 p.m. Kent will be speaking on early spring river walleyes.

I went Yesterday and it was a great show Lots of information and will probably go again today! I recommend it to anyone and everyone

Yup, great show. I enjoyed it.

Good to see you Corey.

Thanks guys. It was nice to be around all those new boats and talk some serious walleye fishing during the seminars. It has been a long, cold winter. Like everyone else, I'm counting the days in anticipation of open water.

Randy, I checked on the computer when I got home, and you were right in regard to the dates we were both at Mobridge last year. The tourney I fished was May 16-18 and I arrived May 9 for prefishing. Going a week later this year would be a good idea because it typically isn't as good that time of year as it was last year, but the smelt ran early. Typically at that time you can be right in the midst of a major smelt run in that stretch of Oahe.

Those are some good memories, and this year there should be a pile of 21-22 inch walleyes that are really plump. I'll be out there two weeks later this year prefishing another tourney.

Tightlines.

Corey,

Yup, I got home and looked back too. My license was a 3 dayer for May 11, 12 and 13. HA HA... Great minds think alike.

Looks like we'll be out there the first week of June.

Randy