Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAP

Little long

1 post in this topic

Just wondering if anyone knows about the panfishin on little long? we seen some nice sunfish and crappies on the camera, when we were walleye fishing but could never get them to bite.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Dune27
      He's turning out to be a dependable pet. 
    • Wheres_Walter
      Headed up this weekend.  Just curious if the bait of choice is still rainbows/chubs?  Still getting fish in the 18-30 FOW range?  Thanks.
    • curt quesnell
    • Capt. Quicksteel
      I spend a lot of time in the early summer after bass. Always have used a fluorocarbon leader and for me the best color has been white. I use a grub or a variety of tubes. Rock piles or points/saddles off islands etc. Sometimes narrow channels also. As far as traffic, we are spoiled! Compared to other lakes there is very little traffic on Vermilion. If you go to the river there is no HP limit. Good luck.
    • 1eyeReD
      Quick question about the DNR launch on the very north end of Big Sauk in Sauk Centre. Is there ample parking? Also, is the launch in good shape? Too steep? Too shallow? I plan to go up this weekend with a 16 ft deep V.   Any fishin reports or water condition reports are welcomed too :-)   Thanks in advance!!
    • Cret Jigs
      Thanks for sharing those pics ... really enjoyed that!!     Bob
    • eyeguy 54
      pretty neat that the train went over. 
    • Muskies
      Was out opening weekend walleye fishing. Caught walleyes in 10 -12 ft slow trolling minnows. Looked like the spawn was over and this coming weekend should be much better. Water was 55 degrees in the area I was in and didn't  get any other species.
    • Muskies
      Good evening hooked up as a non resident you are allowed one walleye between the sizes mentioned per day no matter what license you posses. As others have stated, the smallness should be off their beds and the walleyes will be transitioning to the deep water reefs. Wind blown points or current are always good places to start.
    • Wheres_Walter
      I'm not a big bass chaser, but last year I started tossing senkos rigged wacky around rock piles and docks and did pretty well on Smallies.  Green Pumpkin color seemed to work the best.    Stay away from white bouys, they mark hazards..... Unless you are creeping up on them with your trolling motor to pitch senkos on top of the rock pile.  I'll be on Trout Lake June 7-10 so if you want to text me when you get up to Vermilion I can give you a report on how it went for us.   Lots of resorts on Vermilion rent 25 HP fishing boats.     matt 612-868-1282