Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Swenson

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any luck on this lake this winter. I know the lake was hot years ago, but wondering if its getting any better.

I'm planning on tryin it may-june,I heard notherns are commin up in pop.

oh really,

what about the slabs. I know it got hit hard a few years back with them, but wondering if there coming back as well?

Heard nothin bout them.

Hit hard is an understatement. I saw people out there keeping 6 inch crappies!!!

when was this. That is not a good thing for the lake itself.