Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caseynewberg

Anyone planning on Burntside this Sat?

10 posts in this topic

I think we're heading up to burntside this weekend, anyone else planning on bside this weekend?

I'll be out there at least one day between Friday and Sunday but don't know which one it'll be yet.

I want to be out on Saturday before sunup at least. Last time we went to the east arm of the lake, don't know where we're gonna go this time. I suppose I should be researching that right now!

Casey I'm new here Hi Could you tell me where burntside is located at and maybe we could all fish together on Sat we will be staying at Gunflint Lodge starting thursday afternoon till monday is the lake known for lakers or different types of trout The sweeeetest thing that could happen this weekend is that I could catch my first trout ever that would be awesome we live west of the cities out by Chaska and not yuppies by any means I live for the outdoors and especially ice fishing trying to get all geared up any lure suggestions other than the ones listed on the favorites thread I feel there is alot of different opinions and would like to narrow it down or bait choices really want to catch some bad Thanks for any help

GOLDTIP, burntside lake is right outside of Ely. Quite a drive from the gunflint lodge. I wouldn't worry too much though, gunflint is quite the laker producer.

casey,

ill be out tommorow..all day..but not sat. got to work. goin out on a dogsledding trip for the next two weeks.

ill be out from the van vac if your out tommorow.

mike

I'm thinking i will probably be out on burntside this weekend too, havn't been out in over a week now. Thinkin of going out from van vac. Not sure on the days, but maybe all three(fr.,sat.,sun.)

Yea I am going to try and head out for this weekend. It has been along time since I have been out there.

I will be out there Friday for sure, maybe Saturday too.

Sorry I've been outta the house most of the week at my house keepin job, then I drove to wasusa WI today! cry.gif horrible trip but it was the last time thank God. My hubby said no being there before sun up, but we will probably be on the east arm once again if we are able to go. Not sure yet because we will need to get a truck and mine is out of commission.