Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluker

St Jude / Dick Hiley Memorial Bass Classic and Banquet

1 post in this topic

I'd like to inform you of 2 GREAT events.

The St Jude / Dick Hiley Memorial Bass Classic will celebrate it's 10th annivesary this year when it's held on the MS River in Wabasha on March 4/5. Entry fee is $400 ($300 if you sign up before April 15) and the 1st place prize this year is $10,000!!!!

There will be a fundraising banquet held March 22nd in Rochester, MN. There will be TONS of items to win in raffles, drawing, and live and silent auctions. This is a GREAT event that you don't want to miss.

All proceeds from the events go to St Judes Children's hospital. Last year the event raised over $117,000 for the children. What an awesome accomplishment. We hope to raise even more money this year for this awesome charity.

Please visit the St Jude Fishing website for details. You can contact the committee (Contact page) for further details and/or to purchase you tickest for the banquet.

Thanks

Chuck Campbell