• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is the Moose Loop open off the Echo Trail? I have Friday off and I am thinking about coming up with the dog to do some snowshoeing over the weekend. Just wondering if that part gets plowed during the winter? Thanks!

Sorry, bronco, it's a minimum maintenance road and does not get plowed in winter. Snowmobilers use it a lot for a trail though, so it's usually pretty easy walking even though vehicles generally can't make it through now.

On the other matter of the pics of you, believe it or not I'm having a very hard time locating them in my archives. That's never happened before, but I'll keep on looking. cry.gif

Thanks Steve. I'll probably still come up and hit some other areas then. Just poke around and see what I can find. I know I won't see as much with the dog, but he loves running the woods too much to leave him behind.

Thanks for looking for those pics, by the way. Don't worry about it too much. If they show up, they show up. If they don't, they don't. Just the way it goes. grin.gif