Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyepatrol

NE Bay Area

3 posts in this topic

Okay, let's try this one. \:\)

Over the weekend I asked my wife where she wants to take her long boat ride to this year (we're staying at LaBelle's). She wants to get over to the Northeast Bay area. I've never been to this area before, so it'll be an adventure, but I'm wondering if there is any good walleye fishing to be had in this area? It's quite a bit deeper than NW Bay. Our trip is around July 1.

Thanks!

Well I can tell you this ,I dont know about the quantity but there are some beatiful walleye's up there .I am a bass guy and we catch some really nice eye's throwing crankbaits, on & around the reefs up there.I mean some trohpy class walleye, that even a bass guy likes.Ha Ha

You cant go wrong checking out new water on Rainy there are monster fish everywhere.

Good Luck

That's good to hear bassbuster! It's fun to make those long scenic trips like that, but heck, just as well do some fishin' too! cool.gif