Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

birch lake ?

1 post in this topic

any nice eyes caught out of there this year?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JerkinLips
      I've had my boat freeze in the lake before.  Not fun chiseling it out before winter.  Heading up this weekend for one last soft water trip, unless the water temps are still warm and I dare leave the boat in for deer hunting.
    • Fish Head
      I've been caught with a boat of snow more than once.  I'll be up there fishing at least a couple more weekends before I pull the plug on open water.  I've still had pretty decent luck every weekend, but the method I caught them has changed most every weekend.  I've caught them on lead core, rigging with large minnows, and jiggin raps.  I already can't wait until spring!
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Thanks Dick! Always hate to pull the boat for the season but hate it even more if I get caught with a boat full of snow! Cliff
    • tview
      Looks like they released updates today 6 and 7 LX-6 Software Update v5.10 (Release Date Oct. 25 2016) LX-7 Software Update v5.10 (Release Date. Oct. 25th 2016)
    • Rick
      The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will host a public informational meeting to update interested citizens and anglers on the reproduction study recently completed on Fish Lake Reservoir.  The study involved three years of stocking marked walleye fry to assist in determining the contribution of spawning stocks, natural reproduction, and survival of eggs and fry in Fish Lake Reservoir. These study results will help inform future fish management decisions for Fish Lake Reservoir. The meeting will be held on November 1, 2016 at 6 p.m. at Fredenberg Town Hall, 5104 Fish Lake Road, Duluth MN. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.