• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

worthington

I had my hard house out a couple weeks ago and caught some real nice eyes. The one in my avatar is from Okabena, also caught another that size as well as an 8lber. Last year opener was great on Okabena!

I know that early in the winter they were catching some perch and midwinter they got some nice crappies but im not too sure of anything happening there recently.

Fished it in December. Got some perch and and a couple crappies. Also some 8 inch walleyes. The perch were on the small side. 7 to 9 inches. Same for the crappies. Seemed like the perch bite was in the morning. In the afternoon never got a perch when I was out there.

My Dad did manage to get a few nice wallyes in december. 17 to 20 inches were the size he got. Ussually only got one or two of the nicer walleyes a day. One day he would get them and the next it was all little walleyes.

Have been catching a few smaller crappies most are around 8" and same goes for the perch. Nothing amazing and some bait sized walleyes every once in a while. But who know what will come in March.

hunting_fishing_junkie what side of the lake were you on we were on the south west side last weekend in about 9-12 feet of water we were in 9 and about 10 yard west we had a tip up in 12 feet we got a few perch and missed a few