Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berens Lake ON

I found a tackle box

3 posts in this topic

I found a tackle box on Pearl lake. If it's yours tell me about the box and lures in it in a PM and we'll work it out.

BLO,

Welcome to the forums and your willingness to return a fisherman's stuff to them. Just to let you know that the PM feature is not enabled here on the FM forums.

Hopefully the person sees it here and posts so you can exchange contact info.

nice find Berens. Very respectable to try and find the owner but if you don't I'm sure you'll put the tackle to good use!