Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christopher Quast

Trout Derby on Gunflint???

2 posts in this topic

I heard from the father in law that they are having a contest again this year and if so is anyone from here going?

ya i p[lan on going to it

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Cliff Wagenbach
      Looks like a smelt to me. Cliff
    • nickmmatten
      No it was my brother who caught it on a little fly fishing jig. And he sent the one pic to me asking wtf is this lol. And thank you.
    • ANYFISH2
      Got more picks? Not sure with just this one. First glance, looks like an emerald shiner. Welcome to FM!
    • DLD24
      I have an Eskimo and love it. I fish a lot and punch a lot of holes most outtings. I had to rebuild the carb this year, but I've had the auger for 4 years or so... Always starts no matter how cold...I've drilled with jiffy and can't stand them... The blades on the Eskimos last a long time and are cheap when you have to replace them... I drilled with a SM last year and really liked it, but they are so pricey. I got my z51 shark dirt cheap ($220 shipped to my door) from Glens Army Navy in Rapids. I'd go Eskimo or Strikemaster if I was you.
    • nickmmatten
      This fish was caught under ice on a weight county MN lake what is it?