• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Posting Pictures??? Help!

Buck_Hunter04

Ok guys I have some pictures to post from last weekend and the way i understand it, I have to have my own website. How would the easist way possible to compete this task be. Or can I take them off my desktop some how?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

[Note from admin: full directions can be found - by clicking here.

You can use a website to host it for you, actually. An easy one is ImageShack (Google for "Imageshack").

From the main page, you click the 'Browse' button, find the picture, and click Open. Then click the 'host it!' button. You do not need to input an email address, and I would just leave the two boxes unchecked.

From here you will see a page with a ton of different web addresses and tags. Highlight the 'Thumbnail for forums (1)' link. Hit CTRL-C with the address highlighted and then put your cursor in the reply box and hit CTRL-V to paste it in. This should provide a small version of a picture, that people can click on to see a larger view, usually a good choice for message boards.