Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dipnet

Emily Lake

3 posts in this topic

How come the Emily lake North of Crosby has so much fishing pressure during the summer, but zero pressure for ice fishing?

I never see anyone on lake.

emily gets little pressure anytime. most of the people parked at the access in the summer are fishing mary.

the reason there is no pressure in my book is that there is little to no structure and no real fish pattern.

Dipnet.... I also posted this in the ice fishing forum.

Those 2 nuts you speak of....well I know them too well. They don't fish Emily a ton in the winter, but everytime they do it is well worth their while. The ice is kinda sketchy as there are springs throughout the lake, but I think it is hyped a lot more than it should be. Dipnet....it's funny you call them "NUTS" because they are, but it has nothing to do with them being on Emily. Find a little break with good weeds. Small orange or chartreuse jigs tipped with waxies and you are in business. Good luck, if you dare to venture out.