Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boar

Any news on Twin Island lately?

5 posts in this topic

Have my house just north of Twin Island an was wondering what might have been going on around there lateley, Thanks, boar

Boar, mine is out that way too in about 30' north of the islands. Plan on heading up tomorrow. I haven't been there since the big blow a couple weekends ago so may have to do some digging. I'll post on Thursday eve when I get back. If you happen to be up there--the ugliest house on the lake with a silver Tundra sitting by it.

Good luck.

srj, I'm in a camper with a wide gold stripe along the bottom 1/3rd of the camper in about 32'. I was up two weekends ago during that nortern front that moved in an fishing was tough. Heading up Fri-Sun. Later boar

Boar, I was probably just a bit in from you. There were four campers quite near. I had a 6x8 with wheels and an aluminum topper--real ugly. There was a decent bite yesterday when we got there from about 2:30 - 5. Couple of big perch, couple nice eyes and sauger and a 20" football. Pulled the house in to shore this morning--flu, cold or some kind of [PoorWordUsage] coming on. Roads are good.

Good luck.

Hey I rember your hous now, I thought about using a topper for an icehouse for the light an veiwing, cool Idea. Hope to get into some fish this weekend, I'm due. I'dlove to pop around the reefs but my kids have gotten real spoiled in the camper, so have I I guesse. Boar