• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone still setting traps?

Trany

I am interested in trapping, and was wondering if anyone was still actively trapping? I live in Inver Grove and have next week open for the most part, just looking to tag along and learn.

Andrew

look at the regs for seasons..there is only a few weeks left for fox... wait till next year man getting a license and do ing all the work now isnt worth it especialy cuz the 29th is the licenses end date.... i got intrested last year in dec and trapped but this would be to short of time how old are ya?? i am pulling all of mine this week and selling one friday night

Anyone? I have my spring break, as I am a non traditional student next week, and was checking if anyone could show me the ropes, good or bad. I am an avid upland, waterfowler, and angler. I have my own waders, "decoy" gloves and transportation. I am just wanting to glimpse into the trapping game, and if I'm a fit, I might give it a whirl.

i would bud but i just pulled all mine and caught another red... good luck most guys still trappin is pretty far north if i do some spring beaver you can come along i dont know if i am though

Cool, on the red, but I also agree on your assertation that this is'nt for everyone. I think its a good fit for me though.