Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brittman

Brittman's Britts - First attempt to post photos.

9 posts in this topic

Found a way to post photos and giving it a shot.

Older Brit. Great dog, great hunter, great companion.

Roxy_point1.jpg

Brittany #2 (in age anyway). She is from Ben's Brittanys (Babe & Ike) at 9 months old with two roosters she pointed in MN. Just turned 3 and only becoming better. Loyal family dog too!

bonnieinthelitter.jpg

Nice photos! Great color. I really like the looks of your older one. He has that classic Brittany look about him. Your girl sure looks proud of her roosters too!

Good Luck!

Ken

Both are great pictures! I really like the first one, how do you keep them so White?

CW

VERY nice Britts!! I have one also, Best dog ever! Nice photos brittman.

great dog - intense

Brittman, nice photos. Does that first one have any Maverick bloodline in it? He has quite a resemblence to my buddy at home? Looks great.

Originally Posted By: jigging-matt
Does that first one have any Maverick bloodline in it?

That first one looks alot like my Maverick girl too.

Hey Brittman - great looking pair of dogs. The older one looks like a twin to my five year-old from Ben's Babe & Ike. I can tell from the photos you have had and will have many great days in the field for years to come. Looking at these pixs makes me want to get out to a game farm this weekend.