• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

sportsmans connection

I believe the bookstore at the U of M in Minneapolis has the 6-foot-long maps of Bside generated from the DNR map files. Otherwise your only option for good detail is the Sportsmans Connection book of maps Frank mentioned.

I got one of the big ones STF spoke of from the UM bookstore. I had it laminated and hung it on my garage wall and I love it.

I have a large map of Burntside which I got from the Minnesota Book, which is located by the capital in St. Paul. I took it to Kinko's and had it down sized. And then had it cut into two sections to cover the lake. And then had it laminated. This way they are not too big to use while out on the lake. I use them in the summmer in my boat and in the winter with ice fishing etc.

I have some of the monster maps and I'll be cutting one up into 8x10 sections, laminating each one and putting them all in a three-ring binder to make it easier to use them.