Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice Wolf

Pike Fishing

2 posts in this topic

Location and tactics for may pike fishing east end. Any info to get me headed in the rite direction would be a great help.

cabbage weeds, rock ledges

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Tom Sawyer
      I always thought after shooting them from my deck, it couldn't get any easier; guess I was wrong. Lol! Backstraps never tasted sweeter. Hope you bought a lottery ticket.
    • redneckdan
      Information I have indicates the operator stopped his machine on the marked trail, in a section marked 'Thin Ice'. That is when the machine went through.
    • slammer
      #80 Terrova.  
    • ANYFISH2
      Well i will dissent a little, of course having more motor than nessessary doesn't hurt. I have fished the spring nearly every year with a 55 or 65 lb thrust bowmount.  Only once did i have difficulties, it was rolling down stream, so i used the outboard, still sucked, got very wet. I have fish the river a hand full of times without a trolling motor and have still fone extremely well.
    • Vermilion boater
      Cigarguy seems to know a lot about the Landing from its Facebook post or driving bye. Seems very narrow minded about a buisness he does frequent.  Not sure if he actually lives in the area?   We frequent the Landing often!  The environment is inviting, clean, food is exceptional and consistent!  The service is outstanding the owners are alway there and working.  They operate a fantastic operation.  They've taken a facility that had a lot of issues in the past and turned it into a place we all on Lake Vermilion are proud to bring our family and friends!  The area and lake have had a lot of failures and "most" bar/restaurants are for sale.  Cigarguys favorite, the Crescent is for sale.  Bayview is open seasonally and who knows it's future.  Wolf bay is open seasonally. The Vermilion Club has shortened hours.  I would think supporting all the buisness on Lake Vermilion is what we should be doing before we have less and less options! Lake vermilion has a lot of options but only one crown jewel...The Landing!