Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
green-circuit

The FM Rainy lake site is the "Bomb"!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

I just want to thank the folks who make the FM Rainy Lake sight what it is. All of these guys amazing in the information they give. The specifics of the information is incredible. I do not know of another site like this one anywhere, on any subject.

Special thanks to fishemeister and tearin lips as they are selfless in the information and the time they give to this sight. These guys are the MVP's of the site. If the site was missing any of these guys it would not be the same site.

GC

Hey GC, AMEN.

Hello,

we are thinking about coming up next weekend, where do you think the best place to go would be?

the Rainy Lake site is THE BOMB!!

Thanks for the info,

Jo-