Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeking19

Memphis vs. Tennessee

15 posts in this topic

wow. what a game. did anyone else watch it?

i watched biz and pieces of it. I was also watching the classic. From what i seen, it was a great game, but memphis didnt lead at all in the game.

Memphis actually led most of the first half. I actually thought the game was kind of a snoozer for the first 30 minutes. Memphis couldn't rebound or make a free throw, and they couldn;t even get the ball inside.

The last 10 minutes is when the intensity picked up, and it seemed like the refs just began to let the kids play. That was fun to watch!

I have been on the Memphis bandwagon for a couple years now, but after seeing this team's attitude and lack of sportsmanship by several of its players, I'm off. Its only ironic that their inability to do the fundamentals free throws, rebounding, and even communicating when two teammates snare a rebound) cost them the game. I'm glad Tennessee is #1.

The TV showed Tennessee head coach's Bruce Pearl's coaching resume. This guy is one [PoorWordUsage] of a coac! Remember how they almost upset Ohio State last year? Keep an eye out for this guy! I wonder if Indiana is watching . . . .

No way Memphis wins a nation championship when they shoot 58% from the line.

Awesome game, I love Bruce Pearl, and I called the upset.

how bout vandy and tennessee - this game is sweet stuff!

Wasn't it though? Was so glad when American Idle finally got done and wrestled the remote away from the wife. Great game!

Yeah - that game was one of the numerous great games that have been played this year. The tourny looks like it will be AWESOME this year!!!

did tennesee win? i had to get up early so i had to go to bed early. \:\(

Vandy won.

thats good. that means my badgers are moving up in the rankings.

grin.gif

ahha - how are they your badgers? they are mine too...and they won't move ahead of tenn!

okay, they are OUR badgers. is that better?

ahha - big game tonight!!!

Did you go to madison or are you a wisconsin transplant over here?

Izzo - HAHAH

Badgers pull of a big one tonight and nearly assure themselves a share off the big ten title!!!

"HE'S LIKE A GUARD IN A POLAR BEAR'S BODY!"

Got to love Lavin, Musberger and Andrews!!!

i'm born and raised in minnesota but a diehard fan for anything from wisconsin except the bucks, there i'm a t- wolf fan.