Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skunked_again

Perch Extravaganza Results

8 posts in this topic

How did everyone do at the Hunters Pt. Perch Extravaganza? There was probably a couple thousand people there, with the winning perch being 1.48 lbs. Pretty low weight for the usual winner. I ended up with 3 perch, all about 12 inches give or take. About as big as some I saw on the board, but I didn't weigh them in in time.

How did everyone else do? Most got skunked from what I saw!

Pretty slow day for me. One of my dad's buddies bought 2 buttons, was the 1st number called and about the 7th number called. Took home an Aqua View and a rod and rod bag. Lucky Son of a gun.

Our group of 5 caught about 30 jumbo's. One of them took 6th place. The weather was great. A lot of people. It looked like everyone was having a good time. If you collect aluminum cans, this was the place to be. crazy.gif

I didn't catch [PoorWordUsage]. But I had a good time and again my girlfriend kicked my butt!!! Saw quite a few walleye's though. Looked like they were interested for a while. Other than that small perch.

It was a tough day of fishing for me too, but my son caught three nice jumbo's including the third place fish! His biggest weighed 1.34#, and the others were 1.12 & .75. He also caught & released about a four pound pout just before we left for the weigh-in. Not bad for his first icefishing of the year. I have a feeling that he will come with alot more next winter.

Congrats to all who had a good day in the contest.

I was down and out with the flu the whole weekend sick.gif Missed the contest, last days of the season and some darn good fishing weather! Oh well I never win anything...

I didn't fish in the tournament but stopped out afterwords to see how things went....and speaking of getting skunked, from what I saw it looked like the score was Budweiser 21, fish 0! Man, there were some messed up hombres stumbling around up there...hopefully nobody was driving afterwords.....all in all though it looked like everyone was having fun....congrats to all the winners!