• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Adrians's

Wondering if any one has a report on the fishing and the road???

Heading up there in a week and just what to know what to expect.

Just got back from LOW and Adrians. The road out was in great shape. Fishing wasnt the greatest though.. We went to Adrians plowed spots for Wheeled houses and only caught 3 keeper fish all day on Thursday and had to head into the resort for dinner. This was in about 34' of water and 6 miles out from the island. So, the next day we moved in to about 24' of water or about 2 miles out from island. We did ok, but not great.. Had enough to eat and my son Caught his first Sauger that day, a nice 16". He also caught his first walleye just after dark, a decent 14". The next day was a little better and right around noon we had a spurt were it seemed every other rattle reel or bobber went down. This lasted for about half an hour, but with only about 3 or 4 keepers. I think we brough home 10 or 11 fish and ate 2 meals worth up on the lake.

I did catch my 2 biggest perch though.. One was almost 13" or so. I also caught a 25" or so Pout, during mid day.. Which was odd. I thought I had a real nice walleye. \:\)

Thanks for the great report!! Makes me happy to head up there only can hope for good fishing. I think maybe I will fish in a bit shallower as you did in the second part of your trip.

I was up at Adrians on Saturday, the 23rd, we were about 5 miles out from the island in one of their houses in about 35 fow. We ended up keeping 6 saugers and 3 walleyes all nice fish and caught quite a few little guys to keep it interesting throughout the day. I'll second what Kylersk said about the road they have it in great shape. All around a really good experience and a nice day to be out on the lake.

We didn't do that great that weekend either. We were out of Birchview in 33-34 fow. about 15 fish per day brought back with a mix of sauger tulee's walleyes and perch. I did end up with a nice eye on the last day. 26" about 10' off the bottom.