Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pumper317

FISHING PICTURES!!!

6 posts in this topic

Lets get a photobook going of some nice fish. I know its been slow... but they gotta bite every now and then. So lets go, post um here!

Where's yours?

22walleye.jpg

22'' from over christmas break.

26walleye.jpg

26'' from the same trip.

nice eyes beats my one and only 16" this season

Boy, even if I knew how to post pix you wouldn't wanna see them... I did take some of my trips to ML but ask myself why??? Nothing as good as yours is what I'm saying. Good Job!

brady_D

Same for me with the would not want to see them. All my pics of mille lacs this year would be pretty sunsets and nothnig else. I hope someone out there had a good year. I just like looking at pics.

29 from LOW 2-16-08

LOW29in2-16-08jpgpic2.jpg

Not from ML but my biggest eye catch to date!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Wanderer
        Sorry for the sideways pics - I don't have time to edit.
    • Mlaker3
      By far our most common is 1/4 oz.  Go as light as you can and still contact the bottom and feel it with a sensitive rod.  3/8 would be for over 20 ft if drifting or in current.  If I can't  get it done with 3/8 then I'm drifting too fast or in so much current there aren't many fish there anyway.  They'll be in a slack area where a 3/8 works better. 
    • mnfathead
      Camping in Bear head state park this weekend, what can I expect for fishing?? looks decent, also bringing the tube for the kids, 10mph limit in the park so are there any decent public beaches in the area that we could run to for an afternoon of recreational boating, any info would be great, thanks guys!!
    • h8go4s
      Try this: https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/superior/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=36905&actid=34 And this: https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5295334.pdf
    • Wanderer
      You can say that again.    I've only heard you can't stay in the same place for more than 2 weeks.  I've seen people camping on some way back forest service roads.  They didn't look like designated camp sites to me.   How long/how often do you plan to go?  Tent or camper?
    • monstermoose78
      The deer get used to the small game hunters
    • monstermoose78
      I know of a couple campsites that are free 2 are on a trout lakes I know of a couple campsites that are free 2 are on a trout lakes
    • monstermoose78
      Finn loves America!!
    • monstermoose78
      Good look pup
    • Troy Smutka
      7/24/17     Got my son and one of my daughters out with Grandpa Smutka on Waconia this afternoon (I have football practice every morning this week). We targeted panfish alongside a weedy reef. Small jig spinners (1/8 ounce VMC Mooneye Jig with a #2jig spinner and a 2" Powerbait Minnow) slow rolled over the weed tops caught tons of crappies and a bonus bass. A 1/16 ounce jig with a 1" Power Grub suspended 4 feet below a slip float caught crappies and sunfish, Caught numbers and some nice ones--beautiful weather and great time for the kids spent with Dad and Grandpa. Good luck, take a kid fishing, and I will see you out there somewhere.