Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishing Queen

Feb17 thru 19 report

2 posts in this topic

Well it was a tuff bite for the Fishing Queen. I took my annual trip with my buddies last weekend. I just want to say thanks to Kelly and Jonny P for another great trip. The fishing was great the catching was poor. I caught the most fish we had 8 people caught 9 eyes and 4 crappies. I caught 6 of the eyes and 3 of the crappies. Don't feel bad for my buddies they took all my money in poker cry.gifWe were marking fish just could not get them to bite. Green glow plain hooks seem to be the winner. I caught a few eyes on a red glow demon. The rattle whell I was using the green hook caught the most. I was fishing it about a foot off bottom. All in all it was a great trip. I think we had a record for things dropped down the hole. Thanks again to Jonny for the magnet it retreived all lost items. grin.gifAgain great time had by all I am planning on going up later in March to track down a few crappies. Take care all good luck on Red

Rip Lips

Pat

almost 550 views without a reply huh

i like that line of yours about the fishing was great the catching was poor....fishing is always great imo

sounds like you were the fish slayer of the group anyway!