Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
TonkEye

Last minute "Eyes on Tonka"

TonkEye

This has been by far my best year to date,Try fishing West of cnty Rd 19,far away from all crowds.I'm fishing a bay not known for eyes,but we locate the weed lines and fish in 15-18 Fow all year long.We're using chrome and red swedish pimples or bright colored northland forage minnows tipped w/fatheads.Two weeks ago we moved from diamond reef to my honey hole and bring 2-3 eyes home each outing.NO monsters but then no cigars either,all eyes have been between 15-21".By reading all these forums not to many people try west of Cnty Rd 19 ,all I can say is "It's Grrreaat".Good luck fellow Tonkites!

tisosy11

Nice work...don't tell some people that you are taking 2-3 an outing...

I like west side of tonka...my buddy caught a hog out there last year!

CrappieFshr651

I had a buddy fishing on the westside about a month ago for pike with tipups and pulled up a 7lber