Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rippinlip

Bare Lakes

9 posts in this topic

After this weekend it will surely look different on the area lakes.

Almost looking forward to going to the lakes and not seeing all the villages. Nothing against perm's I do fish out of them also.

Just looking forward to getting to the lake and not seeing much, it will almost be like first ice again.

Some of these spots that get vacated by all the houses may once again see fish move back into them. Something to keep in mind in a few weeks.

I envy your optimism. i hate to say it but I'm guessing not much will change. There is a whole lotta houses out compared to past years. But I too hope you're right!

Next year I'll have a portable concession/ice shack!

"Next year I'll have a portable concession/ice shack! "

That may be the smartest idea I have EVER heard of! - I won't steal your idea... I promise ;\)

Imagine if he served venison brats and bacon cheeseburgers....oh my god!!!! \:D

BEER cool.gifgrin.gifsick.gif

Originally Posted By: Rippinlip

Just looking forward to getting to the lake and not seeing much, it will almost be like first ice again.

Yeah baby! The fish in the area called me last night and said they're nervous. Ha!

Glad to hear, my phone showed a missed call, and no call back number. Could have been................

Gotta go Fishing

I wrote way too soon. Man this season went by too quick! I didn't realize perm's had ot be off this weekend when I wrote the above. However I do agree-it'll be a relief. Sorry for still thinking I was in January I guess???

Hey Marbles give me a ring, going to that perch spot tomorrow around noon. Let me know if you're interested.