Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realtor Boy

Looking for info on Northern Lights Resort??? on kab

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone stayed at this resort. By the look of there cabins they look pretty darn nice....any info would be appreciated...

thx in advance \:\)

No info on this resort?????????

I hope thats not a bad thing???

Dan I don't know anything about them. Sorry. Try calling 218 875 2121. Ask for Phil or Ellen. This is the Gateway store. They know everybody. Good luck.

Dan--

Northern Lights is a high quality resort.

Tom & Pat care about the resort and have hired Harlan & Heidi as managers, and they are good--they care about their clients, and give them the best they can.

The cabins are top notch, They have been ugrading cabins every year which keeps all of them in good repair.

We have been going to our second home (Northern Lights) every year for the past 16 or 17 years--which should say what the resort is like--I would not even think about looking for another resort.

We have always been treated very well, and the facility has always been the best.

Very good dock system--out of the wind so your boat does not get battered by the waves. Great equipment if you do not have a boat, and great people. I recommend them highly!!!

I hope this did not seem too complimentary, but they deserve the praise. You would not be disappointed with a stay at Northern Lights!!!

Thanks AWarrior...

We booked the Moose cabin..the only dates left were for Aug 9 for a week. Im hoping thats not too late. Woulda loved to book it in June, but hey at least we are booked.

Dan--

You have booked a great cabin. We typically book the Muskie Cabin right next door, but have stayed in the Moose.

Spectacular view from this cabin. Very nice area to have a fire outside, and watch the Northern Lights during the night. The cabin itself is great--plenty of room, and well maintained--you will not be unhappy.

I usually go to Kab mid June, but have been there in August. The fishing can be tough at that time, but if you keep at it you will do well.

I did not get to experience the big boat last year, but will this year. It looked great when I was up, but needed a little more work prior to the maiden voyage--it would be a good place for an evening cruise.

Enjoy you time at Northern Lights--you will get "hooked" and return for many years.

AWarrior

All u need to do is go to http://www.kabetogama.com and you can find info on every resort in the lake.