Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pan man

Sallie

10 posts in this topic

The walleyes have been furious last couple weekends. My four year old had a good 29" to the hole but lost him.

anybody going out tomorrow? I think I will be hitting the ice during the day looking for some tullibees? I'll be out with my sled and yukon portable. If anyone's going out stop and say hi.

Figures -- day late dollar short.

Poor hitman...29" is too big for you leave them for the 4 yr olds. Real men catch 10 inchers.

Hit Sallie tonight. It was slower than a week ago. I caught 9 walleys. Kept two 14 inchers and released the rest. One being the fastest 26 incher I have ever seen. She really filled the hole when I slid her up. Her belly was absolutely bursting. What a rush......Of course we didn't have a camera with.

Right on, My New Hawley Brother that has not come over for a beer yet. \:o

I hit Sallie as well this weekend. Saturday was incredible, lots of 10-12" eyes. Yesterday was slower same result on size. Lake should be good in a couple of years with proper catch and release tactics. I went way away from the group.

Originally Posted By: forcedtowork
Lake should be good in a couple of years with proper catch and release tactics.

it's been like that for the last few years. when will it ever be "good"? who knows. way too many 10" eyes out there, even for the hitman.

Hitman when am I supposed to swing over? Didn't know I was invited over to your castle yet. Don't want to go knocking on Royalty's house when I first move to town. Drop a line sometime maybe I'll swing over and say hi. Don't want to swing by and scare your better half or anything like that.

Code you are invited any time. Had a buddy that spent the night the other night because his old lady kicked him out.

So it really isn't a castle -- more like a Holiday Inn Express. ;\)

So consider this your "open invitation."

Hitman