Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex1

fishing license expiration date

4 posts in this topic

Ok guys and gals, I've heard from a couple differnt people and one resort web site from the Mille Lacs forum that the expiration date for the fishing licenses was changed to April 30th. No one can show me anything in writing, and I've looked on the DNR web site and can't find anything about this. I even called the local bait shop and they weren't sure.

Can anyone confirm this as truth or fiction? confused.gif I'd like to know as would others I'm sure if we need to get a new license next week or wait till end of April.

Any feed back as to whether this is true or not, and where you got your information from would be greatly appreciated. cool.gif

It is true, they changed it this past summer, so all the old licenses bought in the spring still show they expire this month. There is a string about this in the Ice Fishing topic on the main Forums page. Here is the link to the DNR from that string.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/faq/index.html

You are good to go, until the 1st of May.

Steve

\:\) THanks for the replys guys, that didn't take long at all cool.gif