Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antonj

thank you Kelly P and Jonny P

6 posts in this topic

Huge thanks to Kelly P and Jonny P for the plow work over the weekend. Kelly plowed us a new spot on saturday (green wheelhouse with white trim and tundra pickup), and we were rewarded with a crappie. Fished friday-monday morning, 30 walleyes and one nice perch. Seeing Jonny with the plow on monday morning was a welcoming sight. One the best experiences we have had on red, mainly due to Kelly and Jonny. If we ever need a sleeper they will be the first people we will call. Thanks again.

I was just as happy to see you guys! You two where the end of the road and the old 1ton did a great job but those two days put her in the ICU last night. Lots of very tired plow trucks after the steady snowfall, drifting and sub zero temps we have had this winter.

It always spooky when it warms up and the trucks start thawing out,parts just start dropping off...amazing what frozen ice and snow does to hold a truck together. \:D

Just keep them frozen and you'll never have to turn a wrench on them. grin.gif

I watched you set up Friday and you worked hard to not crowd any one. You earned my respect right there. I was more then happy to plow you out a new place to try Sat. I expected more crappies there with "Labsville" and Scott-z 1/4 mile away in one direction and Barbelboy and Blackshack 1/4 mile away the other way. But as has happened many times this year the crappies were smarter then me. grin.gif

good god jonny p! what was the weight and measurements on that northern in your avatar!!??!!

it was sure nice of jonny to hold my northern for me as i took a pic of it lol! that one there is 45 inches and around 30 lbs.