Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
shakojdub1425

Were is everyone going for the last week of Eyes,and Pikes

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

Just wondering were and what everying is going to try to use or do this week and weekend for the last week of walley and pike fishing?

BigGrassBass    1
BigGrassBass

I'll be painting a new room in the house for the next generation fisherman due next month!

mnhunter 3815    0
mnhunter 3815

headed to lake of the woods for my 11th trip this season lol

uwecsteeple    0
uwecsteeple

Hitting river backwaters, at least thats the plan.

troutmadness    0
troutmadness

Probably gonna hit up mille lacs, I've heard the perch are starting to pick up, and with the nice weather this weekend hopefully it will get something going.

Wallmaster    0
Wallmaster

Brainerd, I might need an extention on my auger?

iFishMN.us    0
iFishMN.us

I will be heading to 6 fow with tipups and a bucket of minnows!

JBMasterAngler    157
JBMasterAngler

I'll be on minnetonka on saturday, where I'm sure I'll have the lake all to myself (note the sarcasm). Sunday I'll be on big marine...in hopes of finally catching something on my tip up this year.

jwhjr    0
jwhjr

Unfortunately my pike quest has ended for this year as I'll be unable to get out this weekend. I too had poor luck with my tip-ups this year, but I did pull in a few. Most of my pike came on small jigs when I was targeting crappies, and I did have one break the line on my tip-up.

anchor man    2
anchor man

I'll be on the Whitefish Chain this weekend.

CrappieFshr651    0
CrappieFshr651

Ill be on greys bay on sunday

Maximum12    1
Maximum12

I thought it was just me. I've had several flags this year & haven't caught one pike! Everything I've caught has come on the rods. Two years ago I couldn't buy a fish on the rod everything on tip-ups. Maybe when I'm 90 I'll understand fishing.

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

Yea i am not sure were i want to go i just no i am going to a weedline seting up some tip-ups and drinking a beer and wishing and hoping for that big boy to come along! Good luck to all you guys this weekend.

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

Originally Posted By: BigGrassBass
I'll be painting a new room in the house for the next generation fisherman due next month!

Thats great man good luck with your baby!!! HOpe the best for ya

GoggleEye    0
GoggleEye

Lake Koshkonong, WI. The pigs are snapping in my hometown!! Good luck on the last weekend everyone!

tisosy11    0
tisosy11

Pelican Lake, Breezy Point! Giddy up...I'll be on the ice in less than 24 hours!

Quetico    0
Quetico

I'll either be on Mille Lacs or Shamineau near Motley. If I'm on Shamineau we'll have a bunch of people so we'll be flagging a huge area.

evinrude19    0
evinrude19

i am gonna go to rush on saturday for some eyes and pike and maybe green sunday

CrappieFshr651    0
CrappieFshr651

If you're lookin for all the 2-5lb pike you can handle go to big marine and find some shallow weed flats. Ive iced 3 in one trip there about 3 weeks ago. I got a 9 lber on medicine this year too

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

Were is big marine crappie fisher? Is that tonka?

EBass    0
EBass

Prolly Tonka for one last skunk - then crappie time

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

Anybody here any good spots on tonka or spring lake? I think i am going there tommorow morning

CrappieFshr651    0
CrappieFshr651

nope big marine is north of still water next to a little town called scandia. Mapquest it, its not too hard to find

shakojdub1425    0
shakojdub1425

k Thanks crappie....

Cody Lubeley    0
Cody Lubeley

I was hoping to get up to mille lacs for the last weekend but i think im going to be stuck down here in the metro