Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shakojdub1425

Were is everyone going for the last week of Eyes,and Pikes

32 posts in this topic

Just wondering were and what everying is going to try to use or do this week and weekend for the last week of walley and pike fishing?

I'll be painting a new room in the house for the next generation fisherman due next month!

headed to lake of the woods for my 11th trip this season lol

Hitting river backwaters, at least thats the plan.

Probably gonna hit up mille lacs, I've heard the perch are starting to pick up, and with the nice weather this weekend hopefully it will get something going.

Brainerd, I might need an extention on my auger?

I will be heading to 6 fow with tipups and a bucket of minnows!

I'll be on minnetonka on saturday, where I'm sure I'll have the lake all to myself (note the sarcasm). Sunday I'll be on big marine...in hopes of finally catching something on my tip up this year.

Unfortunately my pike quest has ended for this year as I'll be unable to get out this weekend. I too had poor luck with my tip-ups this year, but I did pull in a few. Most of my pike came on small jigs when I was targeting crappies, and I did have one break the line on my tip-up.

I'll be on the Whitefish Chain this weekend.

Ill be on greys bay on sunday

I thought it was just me. I've had several flags this year & haven't caught one pike! Everything I've caught has come on the rods. Two years ago I couldn't buy a fish on the rod everything on tip-ups. Maybe when I'm 90 I'll understand fishing.

Yea i am not sure were i want to go i just no i am going to a weedline seting up some tip-ups and drinking a beer and wishing and hoping for that big boy to come along! Good luck to all you guys this weekend.

Originally Posted By: BigGrassBass
I'll be painting a new room in the house for the next generation fisherman due next month!

Thats great man good luck with your baby!!! HOpe the best for ya

Lake Koshkonong, WI. The pigs are snapping in my hometown!! Good luck on the last weekend everyone!

Pelican Lake, Breezy Point! Giddy up...I'll be on the ice in less than 24 hours!

I'll either be on Mille Lacs or Shamineau near Motley. If I'm on Shamineau we'll have a bunch of people so we'll be flagging a huge area.

i am gonna go to rush on saturday for some eyes and pike and maybe green sunday

If you're lookin for all the 2-5lb pike you can handle go to big marine and find some shallow weed flats. Ive iced 3 in one trip there about 3 weeks ago. I got a 9 lber on medicine this year too

Were is big marine crappie fisher? Is that tonka?

Prolly Tonka for one last skunk - then crappie time

Anybody here any good spots on tonka or spring lake? I think i am going there tommorow morning

nope big marine is north of still water next to a little town called scandia. Mapquest it, its not too hard to find

k Thanks crappie....

I was hoping to get up to mille lacs for the last weekend but i think im going to be stuck down here in the metro