Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwhawkridge

Searching for marble eyes...

3 posts in this topic

I'm heading up the the Delano area this weekend and since the girlfriend has to work I'm going out fishing with her brother. He's a pretty experienced fisherman but hasn't been able to land any 'eyes this season. Of course, neither have I. I just want to match my total from last year's ice: 1. I know it's pretty sad, but I was hoping to get some tips of where (if anywhere!) there might be some 'eyes. We hit some of the lakes up around Wright county last weekend, only a few very small crappies, nothing on Waconia, one on Whaletail and a few on Dog. Should we goto Minnetonka? Wayzeta? Any advice would be appreciated, if you don't want to post: jwhawkridge @ gmail . com Thanks guys!!! By the way, the crappies have been biting decent around Mankato, and they've mostly been big, 10 inches +!!!

Since waconia isnt really doing much this year, from delano I would head to Buffalo if I was searching for eye's. Its a good walleye lake and shouldnt be too hard to get on an eye spot if you ask at the bait shop or maybe even on here.

jwhawkridge, check your email. It's an idea that worked for me in the past!