Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Auger Extension

1 post in this topic

Heading up to Red Lake in a little over a week, need an auger extension. Wondering if i could borrow or buy one from anyone on here? Its a jiffy. Also wondering would a strike master extension work for a jiffy? I guess i have never looked to see if there is a difference. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• delcecchi
      Mercury is emitted from coal burning power plants and can travel a long ways.  Sulfate or maybe it is sulfide is from mining.  
    • delcecchi
      That there is pretty effusive praise, and a first post 
    • leech~~
        So, this Deer runs through the forest all winter without breaking it's neck on anything. Then breaks it's neck by your deck that just happens to have a bird feeder and lots of really big rocks by it? Did the Warden buy it?   Oh yeah nice fish haul.
    • Tom Sawyer
      I always thought after shooting them from my deck, it couldn't get any easier; guess I was wrong. Lol! Backstraps never tasted sweeter. Hope you bought a lottery ticket.
    • redneckdan
      Information I have indicates the operator stopped his machine on the marked trail, in a section marked 'Thin Ice'. That is when the machine went through.