• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is it just me or.....

otto_man

.....are the Wisconsin sport teams just kicking the [PoorWordUsage] out of the Minnesota sport teams? Football, Basketball, Hockey, Wrestling and soon Baseball! Nice to be from the East side right about now! \:\)

Hard to compare NL and AL...its like two sports with the two different leagues...

Packers have had a few games in a row now, but the recent past is pretty even...plus vikes beat em in the playoffs.

Badgers are better than goofs in most sports.

Nhl - pretty boring and wisco doesn't have one

Wrestling? like WWE and [PoorWordUsage]?

NBA is a [PoorWordUsage] shot and both states have bad teams...

Only thing I ever noticed about WI is if you live in the west, you drive across the border to take away Minnesota jobs, and if you live in the east you go to Chicago to do the same. Oh, and fat chicks

Oh, and DONT EVER stand up in a Wisconsin bar and say at the top of your lungs- HEY, ANYONE WANNA HEAR SOME POLLOCK JOKES??? 1 vs the entire bar aren't very good odds. whistle.gif

Oh I get it. WI wrestling beat the Gophers this weekend. Enjoy it while it lasts. What comes around goes around.

Originally Posted By: zamboni
Only thing I ever noticed about WI is if you live in the west, you drive across the border to take away Minnesota jobs, and if you live in the east you go to Chicago to do the same. Oh, and fat chicks

Thats pretty funny.

Originally Posted By: zamboni

Does that mean those of us that grew up in the northern part of WI go to Ironwood and take jobs from the yoopers??

On a side note-if Minnesotans would work harder, they'd make it a little tougher for us WI guys to take your jobs(and your women). blush.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Come on now, we all know that line about taking our women was tongue n cheek, cause we also know, women like guys with teeth and 6 pack abs(a Minnesota trait).

i'm a huge badger and packer and brewer fan so i love this year. but the one sport the gophers will always win in is college baseball only because wisconsin doesn't have a team!!! grin.gif

Sports success is so incredibly cycical it's only a matter of time before your team is on top. What really matters is what you have done over time. Minnesotas all-time record against Wisconsin in the following sports.

Hockey- 148-79-16

Football- 59-50-8

Basketball-97-88

Wrestling 54-30-1

With Tubby, Brewsters recruiting, and a new stadium on the way, the gophers are definetly on the upswing whether you badger fans want to admit it or not.

AHHAHA

Tubby has his team going the right way.

Brewster is an absolute fool...he's a missed field goal from going 0-fer gopher.

I think Tubby will be competing for a Big Ten title within 3-4 years.

I don't think brewster will have a job in that time...his son doesn't either, thats why he didn't come here IMO - doesn't want to outlast his pops.