Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyepatrol

Erie

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering what the ice conditions are like out there? I'm somewhat assuming it's pretty thick, but then we all know what "assume" really means.... whistle.gif

keith said its pretty good

did someone say ice out will be mid may?

im not sure where your getting that from, but my buddy was out here the other night fishing eyes, and he said that the ice is in good shape. There is alot of people that are driving all over.

I think that's why he said ice out will be mid-May......

Ice is good! Should be able to drive on it for another month unless we get warm weather consistently, for weeks at a time.. Not much biting out there though just a few small crappies!

Yeah, I passed on it for the weekend. I probably won't get there until sometime after the opener.

There is some awefully thick ice around this year though. I went south to the Mankato area and the 2 lakes I hit each had nearly 30" of ice!

Best I've seen in quite some time.