Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing women

Thank You Wilderness Warmth!!

7 posts in this topic

I would like to take the time to thank you Jay and Amber for the continued excellent service year after year you preform for all of your customers. You are the best!!!

Hey Brandon!! Sorry we out fished you this year, NOT. Robs getting a new boat so you'll have some competition this spring.

Thanks again Jay and Amber.

Just got back from wilderness warmthon sunday afternoon. We had a very good weekend. I would like to thank Jay and Amber for the excellent service. You guys are top notch in my book. I already want to come back, maybe in march when the perch pick up. Fishing was ok on friday we ended up with 3 jumbos which we had for supper saturday night. Saturday night was the best fishing of the weekend around 9pm I got a 24" eelpout, after that it was steady action till about 1am. We ended up getting a 17", 2 19", 24", 27" and a 29" walleyes. All fish were caught on hook and shiner combos about 4" off the bottom. So I should thank Jay for putting us in his honey hole. THANK YOU once agian for a wonderful weekend. The house was perfect

Ace, How were you hooking the shiners and where did you get them from. Thanks Tracey

I was using rattle reels with red or green colored hooks with a small red bead and a larger sinker to keep them below the hole. I was hooking them in the front of the back fin. Picked up shiners at princes bait in milaca. I had him dig for the bigger ones 3-5". I got a dozen for 8 bucks but ended up with about 20.

Check out Lundeens for bait. They also had shiners

>Fishing women.....Yeah Ill have to make sure not to give up any more of my honey holes. Just remember its 20 bucks per fish you caught. Competition bring it on I always like a little challenge. We'll have to hook up in the spring and go slay some eyes!

>The Professional.... Hey kid, I guess you could say we owe you big huh? Thanks for the honey holes. Rob bought his new boat last Saturday,is very excited. Good to hear from ya. Rob will be up for sure this spring.

Fishing Women