Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rookie44

lost backpack with beer and camera at eelpout festival

22 posts in this topic

any one find a backpack with some coors light and a digital camera at the festival?I don't care about the pack,but the camera needs to be found!thanks

Maybe they are busy getting drunk and taking pictures as we speak.

Yeah, good luck...

yeah I know it's a long shot to find it,but I thought I'd try.Some important pics on there!

have backpack and camera but no beer. describe property and give address I can mail too.

pretty awsome of you toe-jam, your first post on here about trying to give a guy back his stuff. Very nice.

Your the man, Toejam

I always love threads like this. THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. Nicely done toe-jam.

its a sony digital camera.it was in a black case.it has some pictures of a black lab,some suzuki 4-wheeler pics,etc. the back pack is black!I am so grateful to you for responding!even if it's not mine,you are first class! email me trav12974@aol.com and I will give you my address.I will pay you to ship it or I can meet you also!

thanks

TRAVIS

I hope this works out for you rookie!

Toe-Jam welcome to FM, the world needs more folks like you!

I must say, there are countless posts on here of lowlife thiefs breaking into houses, stealing augers, etc, but you are a sight for sore eyes! Proof there may still be a glimmer of hope out there yet? I think so.

Great job toe jamb, although I'm curious, what happened to the beer? Just kidd'n

I've got to ask, did he have your pack? Did you get it back?

Diesel

How'd things turn out? Nice work toe jam, you don't see that very often.

I've often wondered about how much stuff goes missing, innocently or not, during poutfest. That many inebriated people with thousands of dollars worth of rods, flashers, cameras, booze, houses, etc....a recipe for rip offs.

Did someone say recipe?

I have heard a quite a few things went missing that weekend, mostly souveneir type things.

How did this all work out?

he says everything checks out.just waiting for it in the mail.

Just got my camera and backpack in the mail from toe-jam!Thanks a ton man!You could easily have just kept it!Your honesty is truly inspiring!

I SAY IF TOE JAM GOES TO EEL POUT NEXT YEAR, WE ALL GIVE HIM A BEER.

definetely!

that is amazing....way to go Toe Jam!!!!

WOW, great job Toe-jam! That is what being a sportsman is all about.

Wow!Nice!c63

That's great! This site helps a ton in many ways I guess.