Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boar

WoW! was that bad.

5 posts in this topic

Pretty much had the worst two days of ice fishing that I can remember in a long time. Not worth mentioning much, but that system that rolled in did'nt do us any favors, hope others did better, Hey kingfisher, nice chattting with ya via the cel. Boar

Boar, Nice talking to you also. Thought you would have done better, sounds like it wasn't any better than Friday when we were there. Can't make it up this week.

Hey Boar!

Did you ever get Viggy Stardust out on the ice this winter?

LOW29in2-16-08.jpg

It was a slow weekend, but had a nice 29" make the day on Sat. night! Sorry for the bad pic but its the only one I got.

Hey gissert, I kicked his but so bad on the rainy this fall I think he;s still licking his wounds. Ha. Boar