• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

North Country Guides, Big Thank You!!

I just want to give big credit to Matt Breuer from North Country. We rented a shack from him for Pout Fest this weekend.

I feel like not only did we get unreal service, but I feel like I now have a friend in Bemidji. I have rented many sleepers in my days, and it seems like you get the here's you shack have fun. Not with Matt, he showed up with the shack, we went over where we should put it with a fully loaded GPS (tons of way points) and then went over techniques for that spot. I bet he spent a half an hour going over things with us. I have received less service on $3000 deer hunts. If you want a good guide in that area, you need to call Matt.

Thanks again Matt, we need to get you over to the apostles this summer for some trolling. (we'll take my boat for an off day)

By the way, hands OK, I cut a nerve but they said it might grow back with out surgery.

Nick

Oh Yeah,

Here is the report form pout fest,

I am having a hard time typing due to my left hand being bandaged. just got back from the ER, put a fillet knife 3/4 of an inch through the meet of my hand. I am hung over and we didn't catch a single pout. The truck has a new dent, the quad is trashed and we are 1 cell phone, 2 knifes, a fishing rod, and a pair of glasses shy of what we left with. (down the hole) So here is my pout fest report,

HOLY S&%$ I can't wait till next year!!!

and yes we cought a bunch of walley and a few perch. (we only fished for about 6 hours all weekend.

Matt Breuer is a great guy and a great guide, he will do everything in his power to put you on fish and make sure you have a good time doing it. Good to hear you guys had a blast.