Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOSHF

travel out of warroad?????

3 posts in this topic

What shape is the road in headin out of warroad going towards swift? I would to come up and do some pike fishing. Any reports on the northern activity around warroad, swift ditch & spring steel areas?? Can you get out there with pick-up?? Is an auger extension needed yet?

there was 32 inches on zipple this weekend

Bring the extension, you may or may not need it to get thru depending on just where you're at!

Off road travel will be a bit dicey these days. All the way and then some 4x4 may get you around okay if you stay out of the deeper drifts? Shovels and shovel operators would be good items to have along!

fiskyknut