• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fish House rentals

late night

I can only imagine what some rental outfits on any lake have to put up with. I am sure there are people who are gratefull for anything and people who are upset about everything. I very seldom rent a house from any outfit becaue I would rather do it myself and have nobody to blame for bad fishing but myself, and the DNR. The DNR dig was just a joke. Anyway, I have had experience moving houses and it sucks! There is no end to the work until the houses are off the lake. I, like many, have dreams of becoming a guide and fish all day, everyday. Wouldn't it be awesome! I dont think so. I am sure the people working in the guiding service get burned out and it turns into "just another thankless job."

Anyway, I really had no point here except I think some people expect way to much. I have worked construction for ten years now and have learned some clients will never be happy, no matter how hard you try for them. Anybody who had nothing better to do today except read this forum will know what I am talking about.