• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

walleyes waconia?

icefishing21

I've been out a couple times but haven't caught any sort of quality. Was out for a short time yesterday and managed some decent size perch actually. I mean nothing worth keeping but they weren't the usual bait size.

Had the camera down the whole time and saw a few stray crappies that had some nice size to them but couldn't even get thing to sniff my minnow...

Originally Posted By: saloonsoftball76
A buzz is what i have been catching lately. In a warm fish house. #@% Generators

I agree, they should ban a certain db for generators.

ah - just stay away from the generators! (thats what I do) They are always going to be on the lake and there are definately fish elsewhere...

i no a buddy of mine went out from a bait shop landing and walked a few hundred yards out and caught a really big jumbo! in the early morning

Originally Posted By: tisosy11
ah - just stay away from the generators! (thats what I do) They are always going to be on the lake and there are definately fish elsewhere...

Well i have been in this spot since early jan. and these guys came next to me 40' from my house. It was not like i went to them. So staying away from them is tough. It is what it is. The season is over soon anyways.