Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pigdogger

Waconia

14 posts in this topic

Howd everybody do on waconia this weekend? the 16th and the 17th we put the house by the group way north of pillsbury in 9 to 10 ft and came back with 15 sunnies all were 9 to 10 inches and one 10 inch crappie

is there alot of guys where your house is

9-10" sunnies on Waconia!!!!??????Wow!

What kinda tape measure were you using? What were you drinking before/when you measured them?

hey listen i was surprised too, we been out on this lake for 3 weeks now at least and this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time we had this happen and no there isnt to many people its us and maybe fifteen other houses not like over on the west side of pillsbury

and we didnt limit out so it wasnt that great fifteen sunnies between 3 people you do the math

Do you mean all 15 fish were 10" total. That I believe. Sorry man but 10" sunnies on Waconia. Come on. I'm calling B.S. on this one!

fine ill settle on 9

Ill second Rainman on this one!!! something sounds fishy about 9 inch sunnies on this lake

i dont know ive caught some pretty big sunfish out on this lake already

I have fished Waconia for many years and caught some "nice" sunnies too...BUT NOT NOT NOT even 9". You guys are exaggerating!!!!! .....giving truth to the saying of "all fisherman are liars".

Man, Those sunnies were bigger than the walleyes I was catching last night grin.gif

I dont know pigdogger looks like the only one who believes you goes by the name con. Better get some pics next time.

yah its sounded like that