Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass_Bully

Pulaski springs

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know where, and how many springs are in Pulaski? Is there a way to find some GPS cordinates as to where they are?

I heard there was springs in pulaski from a couple of guys. seems nobody knows for sure where they are.

Usually you can find the deepest part of a sprung lake, and that is the spring location. This is what I thought about Pulaski for a long time, but then someone said it is out from West Pulaski Park. I don't know who to believe, I would love a definitive answer, maybe the DNR knows. I do know that when ice fishing the finger near West Pulaski Park, there is a current, but I can't discern one when ice fishing the hump near the channel to Little Pulaski.

I have thought of going out in the heat of the summer, with my aqua-vu with temp gage, to try and find any springs in lakes around the area.

Post results if you ever do Jim.

I will do.

i live next to west pulaski park and there is a spring two houses to the left of it (if you are looking at it from the lake). stay away from it, it is very thin ice.

How thin is the ice? Could be easy drilling.

its right off shore maybe 20 ft and i don't want to walk over there to check but its maybe 4". not enough to drive with a snowmobile or 4 wheeler.

Has anyone every marked it?